I want to start by saying I am not a fan of spending this kind of time too make a review but I had created a review on a local review site and see that this office had somehow had my review removed. As a medical professional, I believe people making a choice for a dentist or doctor should have all facts and information available to them when making the decision to visit the provider.

Almost went to this as we don't have many good options in Cheyenne. After my previous dentist retired, I went to the new dentist in his practice and absolutely hated him, he was horrible. I began looking for a new dentistin the Denver area and found this office and attempted to make an appointment. The woman on the phone (Sherrie?) was flip and condescending, but I didn't want that to turn me from what could be a good dentist - more importantly I need a good hygienist.

First this office wanted me to pay $50 to make an appointment.I understand wanting patients to keep appointments, but the explanation didn't sit well with me. I decided to hold off and do some checking on references/reviews. This office seems to have a reputation as a car salesman, money-first business. This set off a bit of a red flag, so I checked a little more and discovered that the dentist here has had a few issues with the state Dental Agency, with a history of improper treatment and recently gave medication to a patient who had a medical condition that this medication could have resulted in serious consequences, possibly death.

Needless to say, because I suffer anxiety at the dentist and require some sedation, I passed on this dentist and found a great office in Fort Collins - closer to my home.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). MileHighRunner is overall dissatisfied with Barotz Dental and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Lodo Dental that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Barotz Dental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Barotz Dental to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Barotz Dental?

Comments